Tuesday, November 9, 2010

holy moly!



Guess who has their very own post on Ana-White.com? That's right! I was face booked by an old friend and mutual admirer of Ana's site, telling me that I had my own post. So I checked it out. Sure enough. There were my pics and my bed .

Honestly. . . I want to build all of her plans. They're amazing.

I think the golfer wants to also.

Our little 1600 square foot home cannot physically accommodate all of the ideas in our minds. Someday. . . someday.

Now, I need to get my hands on a kreg jig ASAP. . . . Santa?

5 comments:

amy grimm said...

Just saw your girls room an Ana White's blog :) Can you tell me the two wall colors you used? I was just at Home Depot picking up the tiny sample cans :) Can't bring myself to paint the whole room pink so I really love the split wall colors you've chosen. Thanks!

Kayleen said...

They are actually both pink. . almost a salmon color. I don't know what they are called, I painted them so long ago. The bottom is a darker pink and I just chose a VERY subtle pink for the top. I didn't want the room color to overwhelm.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

This does not surprise me one bit. That was an awesome job you and your golf did on the girls bed. Have fun!

Mike Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.